During the term of this Agreement, you will not, directly or indirectly, solicit or do business with any Developer or Employee (as defined below), or entice, induce or assist any Developer or Employee to cease employment with Dotsquares (or any member of the Group) or to become a Developer or Employee of any other person or entity engaged in any competitive activity. For purposes of this paragraph, a “Developer” means: (i) any permanent Developer or Business Analyst, or any other employee of any member of the Group with whom you had contact (including contact with Confidential Information) as an employee of Dotsquares during the twelve (12) consecutive calendar months after termination of employment from Dotsquares (or any member of the Group); or (ii) any Developer of any member of the Group who during the twelve (12) consecutive calendar months preceding their termination of employment from Dotsquares has: (A) made or received a written proposal in which they participated or to which they had access on behalf of any member of the Group. An Employee means any individual with a Contract of Employment (regardless of length) with Dotsquares.
You must not do the following things either during your business relationship with us or within twelve (12) months of the end of that relationship:
- Commission work from our clients, or attempt to solicit work from our clients.
- Engage any of our developers or other employees in a contract for services or a contract of employment (All our developers have a clause in their contracts prohibiting business relationships with our clients).
- Commission work directly from any of our developers or other employees, or attempt to do so.
- As Dotsquares is an international business which operates from different countries over a substantial part of the world, and as information technology services are by their nature international, the provisions of Clause 20.1 above apply throughout the world.
- Any breach of Clause 20.1 will result in a claim against you for damages, which will include a claim for loss of profit and any other loss or expense which we incur as a result of your breach.